Playlist time !!! Where is yours?

Related to the radio station.
djpaulus
Elder Scribe

Playlist time !!! Where is yours?

Post by djpaulus »

Hey all,

I thought it would be nice to have some player playlists in the rotation (as actual shows)

How to do it?

Head to djpaulus.info

Pick a minimum of 10 songs \ maximum of 100 songs and send them to excelsiorradio@djpaulus.info (Just copy and paste from djpaulus.info) .. and I'll get your list on the radio at least once a week.

Rory Gilmore (Who has contributed about 3000) songs will be making the first play list. (Emailing it to me)

I'll also be making a play list too of my fav songs as a play list)

So anytime you see DJPaulus on in game, you can request it (You can also skype me your request) but if you add me to skype you must tell me your ingame names as I don't accept generic skype requests :)

Your songs must come from djpaulus.info, don't send me your actual playlist, all songs on djpaulus.info have been vetted :)

DJPaulus
Angel
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: Playlist time !!! Where is yours?

Post by Angel »

Could u give the actual internet address? www.jdpaulus.info didn't get me anywhere. So, how do i get there?
djpaulus
Elder Scribe

Post by djpaulus »

Angel wrote:Could u give the actual internet address? http://www.jdpaulus.info didn't get me anywhere. So, how do i get there?

try www.djpaulus.info :)
Dyēus Phater
Expert Scribe

Post by Dyēus Phater »

Angel wrote:Could u give the actual internet address? http://www.jdpaulus.info didn't get me anywhere. So, how do i get there?

not too sure what you mean by "the actual internet address" Djpaulus.info IS a web address. Maybe you meant the IP address which is related but not the same thing, and if you did, i doubt he'd hand over the IP addy of his web host like that. lol
"I am the Keymaster! Are you the Gatekeeper?" "It's hard being the Sky Father"
Belken
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Belken »

Great show tonight, awesome showing...
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (386.37 KiB) Viewed 4017 times