updates and changes

After some posted content has been published on the Wiki, the Scribe needs to move it to this forum

Moderator: Wiki Scribes

Reese
Elder Scribe

updates and changes

Post by Reese »

Who is over updating and making changes to Wiki?
I just want to know who to send the information to.
Like for instance
Ridable Drake - taming required 113.1 update from unknown
and Champ locations 2 are not even mentioned.
anarchy
Legendary Scribe

Re: updates and changes

Post by anarchy »

i know i've been updating, devlin been updating, and mchale who has done a lot of organizing and rearranging (i'm messy). but put updates here in this forum please, and i'll test the updates that comes in (if time permits). plus others could test things out for more input.

i'll put this on email notifications.
Adrias
Legendary Scribe

Post by Adrias »

some quick things i noticed on the item cap page
I like how you put in my link to DI but then leave that there's a 300% cap :>

also protection is -2 FC for max of +2
Regen caps are more around 50-60 (I think mana regen is around 35 but that's with 120 focus and med)
Quinton
Master Scribe

Post by Quinton »

The item caps was really a re-organization of the original page. What I did update/add was item caps for an actual item- but linked to the levelable weapons page at the bottom, which lists all the caps on props for levelable weapons. I did this because the page is called "Item Caps", but it's intent is more about Player overall attribute caps. I figured it would be helpful to see the item caps and overall caps on the same page for relayer properties.

Other than that, I didn't change any of the original content.
Quinton
Master Scribe

Post by Quinton »

Excelsior Dollar Rewards and Services compiled and listed on the wiki for reference:
http://www.uoex.net/wiki/Excelsior_Dollars
Please feel free to add any information, glitches, bugs, or quirks about any service or item.

Update: Moved the information into preexisting page:
http://www.uoex.net/wiki/ED_Rewards

Excelsior_Dollars will remain a stub into it can be filled out with possible ways to earn them, etc. And other information.
Last edited by Quinton on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Draconomicon
Legendary Scribe

Post by Draconomicon »

Thanks for your efforts on the Wiki :)

I noticed 2 things, 1 of which would be optional.

1) Bank Stone appears under the 400 ED column, when it is actually 300 ED.

2) (optional) In the beggining where it is mentioned how you can obtain ED, perhaps we could state that they are obtainable in game events (e.g: Milestones etc)?

Cheers!
Quinton
Master Scribe

Post by Quinton »

whoops, actually I forgot the 300ED header altogether.
1) Fixed
and
2) Added
Relic
Novice Scribe

Post by Relic »

Question about the item caps page... What is (OLD ITEM CAPS)? Is there suppose to be a value in () to signify old items caps? Is there a new item caps page?
Quinton
Master Scribe

Post by Quinton »

The original page use to be called Item Caps, which wasn't really appropriate since it is the overall Attribute Caps players can reach with all their gear combined, and not for a particular item. It still exists, but if you try to go to it, it will just redirect you.

It was recreated to a page called Stat Caps(OLD ITEM CAPS), though it probably shouldn't have had the old name included in ( ) with the page name. There are a few ways to fix this, if people find it too confusing in the long run.
Devlin
Legendary Scribe

Post by Devlin »

Quinton wrote:The original page use to be called Item Caps, which wasn't really appropriate since it is the overall Attribute Caps players can reach with all their gear combined, and not for a particular item. It still exists, but if you try to go to it, it will just redirect you.

It was recreated to a page called Stat Caps(OLD ITEM CAPS), though it probably shouldn't have had the old name included in ( ) with the page name. There are a few ways to fix this, if people find it too confusing in the long run.
I figured people wouldnt get where the old one went, so i left the old title in there. as time went on, i intended to take it out, but its all the same
Resident Wiki Editor/Village Idiot

EasyUO Scripts
ReArmer
ReArmer (Old Version)
ReReader
Separate Journal for Guild or Public Chat (Old)
---------------------------------------------
Combat Focus Guide (Godmode Formula)
Adrias
Legendary Scribe

Post by Adrias »

Adrias wrote:some quick things i noticed on the item cap page
I like how you put in my link to DI but then leave that there's a 300% cap :>

also protection is -2 FC for max of +2
Regen caps are more around 50-60 (I think mana regen is around 35 but that's with 120 focus and med)
Alright I went ahead and changed this since no one else had haha.
changes I made:
-Fixed the -FC amount with protection
-Added notes that the stam and mana regen caps are based on 120 focus and 120 focus and 120 meditation accordingly
-There is a 100% DI from items, otherwise uncapped. Put the note to it on the bottom the page
Ilsanor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Ilsanor »

Just for anyone's information - I added some descriptions to the bod rewards pages about some of the reward items (mostly those that can't be figured out simply by looking at the name). Have not done it for Tailoring, since I never did tailor bods. Would be nice if someone could write descriptions for those items as well. And check what I've posted to see if everything is accurate. Figured that info could save a couple of questions on global.