Wiki Information in Word Doc

After some posted content has been published on the Wiki, the Scribe needs to move it to this forum

Moderator: Wiki Scribes

Lust
Elder Scribe

Wiki Information in Word Doc

Post by Lust »

For those that can't wait for the wiki to get back online, I've compiled about 99% of the wiki pages into a word document. It has a Table of Contents at the top for easier browsing as well as a "back to table of contents" link at the title of each section to jump back on top quickly. Remember to hold Control when using those hyperlinks.

The remaining 1% missing are the links within each section which remain broken since they are referencing pages that do not exist. This is basically a copy and paste job of all the cached pages on Google and Bing. To re-reference all those links would be a nightmare.

Lastly, note that the attachment is a Zip file since the forums do not allow .doc attachments. Enjoy the 148 pages of wiki goodness.
Attachments
UOExWiki.zip
Cache of Wiki Pages
(153.55 KiB) Downloaded 397 times
Thorgal
Legendary Scribe

Re: Wiki Information in Word Doc

Post by Thorgal »

I'm so glad i printed the whole thing :D
Lust
Elder Scribe

Post by Lust »

Glad you enjoyed it. =D
Ramious
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Ramious »

Bump..
“What will you do without freedom? Fight and you may die; run, and you’ll live, at least a while. What would you give for one chance, just one chance, to tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they’ll never take our freedom?
Annabelle
Passer by

Post by Annabelle »

How do I convert wiki text to a Word document for a formal report? A committee of seven have be using the wiki to draft a report, using a template. I now need to create a word document with that text, and keep the template intact. Simple cut and paste of text loses formatting.
Thorgal
Legendary Scribe

Post by Thorgal »

Did you try using the printable version of the wiki, it's in the menu located on the left side, just click it and copy paste, you wont lose the format since there wont be any unwanted backgrounds and internet functions!

Hope this will help you, might take a while since you will have to copy every single page of the wiki but i think its the only way, at least that i know of!

Good luck