WIKI Updates

After some posted content has been published on the Wiki, the Scribe needs to move it to this forum

Moderator: Wiki Scribes

Calan Caitin
Elder Scribe

WIKI Updates

Post by Calan Caitin »

Is there anyway to make it so that the players looking at the WIKI knows when the last update to the subject was? Say for instance I check the Carpentry BoD rewards topic and it is mostly blank, currently I have to just keep checking on it to see if there is an update. It'd be nice to be able to see at a glance which topics have been updated recently so I could read what updates were done.
+Aphrodite
Master Scribe

Re: WIKI Updates

Post by +Aphrodite »

Sure, on the left side in the Wiki there's a little box titled "navigation". If you click on "Recent changes" it will show you any and all changes made on any page within the past 1, 3, 7, 14 or 30 days (whichever you select). :)
°ºWiki Coordinatorº°

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans."
Bruce
Expert Scribe

Post by Bruce »

Wish me luck, guys. I'm going to attempt to find out ALL 216 Bowcraft/Fletching BOD rewards by doing as many BODs as possible. I have found out the following so far: a Bamboo, 20-piece, exceptional, Large three-deed BOD yields 75000 gp, 3000 tokens, and a 25-use dip lightning dip tub for up to 500 lightning arrows. a Log, 20-piece, exceptional, large three-deed BOD yields 8500-9000 gp,350 tokens, and Lumberjacking +1 gloves. a Pine 15-piece, exceptional yumi BOD yields 25 tokens, about 500 gp, and +1 Fletcher's gloves. I'll Keep you updated on any and all new BOD reward info I can give to everyone here on the shard. Remember, a more knowledgeable shard is a more powerful one.
(AKA Nystul, Legendary Healer)
BlaZe
Legendary Scribe

Post by BlaZe »

Bruce wrote:Wish me luck, guys. I'm going to attempt to find out ALL 216 Bowcraft/Fletching BOD rewards by doing as many BODs as possible.
An easier (stretching the definition of the word :roll:) way would be to look at the coding in Daat99's OWLTR script and see how the Bod system works. If I stop being so lazy I'll take a glance at it later.
EasyUO Devotee
Download
My Popular ScripZ
Pet FightR | Doorman | TrainR: Lockpicking | HealR
Nomadix
Master Scribe

Post by Nomadix »

BlaZe wrote:
Bruce wrote:Wish me luck, guys. I'm going to attempt to find out ALL 216 Bowcraft/Fletching BOD rewards by doing as many BODs as possible.
An easier (stretching the definition of the word :roll:) way would be to look at the coding in Daat99's OWLTR script and see how the Bod system works. If I stop being so lazy I'll take a glance at it later.
That's actually what I did to estimate what I'd get from other BoDs.
Forever Evolving, Never Changing.
Gusto Forgeman

Don't you know that the devil, he's in me
And god, she is too
My Ying hates my Yang
But whatcha gonna do?
I choose a rocky path but that's how I like it,
Life's a bowl of punch,
Go ahead and spike it!