Request: Resource Properties

After some posted content has been published on the Wiki, the Scribe needs to move it to this forum

Moderator: Wiki Scribes

Lateralus
Master Scribe

Request: Resource Properties

Post by Lateralus »

I have no idea what they are, but if anybody does it might be a good idea to have on the wiki (since there are a lot of custom resources).
+Tyrik
Apprentice Scribe

Re: Request: Resource Properties

Post by +Tyrik »

Are you by chance talking about the Druid Regs, and things like that?

A list would be nice
fingers
Legendary Scribe

Post by fingers »

I beleive he is talking about wood ressources, leather and ingots. For example, shadow ingots give more durability to stuff. I have tried several types of wood for bows, and the only thing i noticed about them is on what resist the damage type is spread: ex 100% cold for bamboo
Lateralus
Master Scribe

Post by Lateralus »

Fingers has it... I mean something like this http://www.uoherald.com/guide/itemproperties_2.php ... But, I don't know how easily accessible this information is.
Striker
Adept Scribe

Post by Striker »

well i've spent the day collecting the data for material properties and making spread sheets for metal armors, metal weapons, wooden weapons, and studded leather armors. My problem is i have no clue how to post that onto the wiki. If someone would care to post these for me i will gladly e-mail you the spreadsheets i've created :) just pm me with an e-mail

p.s. i used excel 2003 so if i need to modify it somehow for use let me know ahead of time.
Work as if you don't need the money.
Love as if you have never been hurt.
Dance as if no one is watching.
Striker
Adept Scribe

Post by Striker »

well i got permission to be a scribe and went to put my findings into a chart on the wiki and found that i'm totally incompetent at writing in code. If someone is interested in this info let me know and i'll try to find a way to get it to ya :(
Work as if you don't need the money.
Love as if you have never been hurt.
Dance as if no one is watching.
Orbit Storm
Legendary Scribe

Post by Orbit Storm »

***Just as an update on this thread, Striker emailed me the information pertaining to his request and I put the page together and it is now up on the Wiki under the "Crafting" section.

Or you can visit it directly, here

Just so no one gets all ready to do it, only to find it's been completed. :lol:
Nomadix
Master Scribe

Post by Nomadix »

Nice job Striker and Orbit. Keep it up.
Forever Evolving, Never Changing.
Gusto Forgeman

Don't you know that the devil, he's in me
And god, she is too
My Ying hates my Yang
But whatcha gonna do?
I choose a rocky path but that's how I like it,
Life's a bowl of punch,
Go ahead and spike it!
Galley
Passer by

Post by Galley »

Hey all, Been looking all over for this info and am still looking.
Does anyone have a list of what types (i.e. Frost, Shadow, Synthetic) of leather gives Luck, LRC, Mana regen .. that type of thing, and does it change when a dropped item is Enhanced with other materials?>
The Stratics site doesn't cover the resources that we have on this shard, and the link posted above only gives limited info.

Thanks in advance

added a link in case what I was asking wasnt clear :) http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_con ... tent=30375
fingers
Legendary Scribe

Post by fingers »

As a rule of tumb, higher you go in the quality of leather, more resists you get. Also higher quality of leather gives more durability. None of the leather give lrc, lmc, etc, to get that on leather armor, you need tailoring runic kits. Finally, spinned gives 40 luck.

I hope it helps,

:D
Galley
Passer by

Post by Galley »

That does! Thanks :)
Its the Kits that give them the good properties then :) That changes my question to which kit gives which I guess :) lol or is it random?
The Kits are hard to come by(or my luck is just crap) otherwise I would just test them out but I am sure that someone has already gone through all this info at one time or another ;)
Crushed
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Crushed »

Orbit and striker put together the proporties of leather wood ingot as mentioned earlier in the thread on the wiki.
other than Gold and spined adding 40 luck its all there.
fingers
Legendary Scribe

Post by fingers »

Galley wrote:That does! Thanks :)
Its the Kits that give them the good properties then :) That changes my question to which kit gives which I guess :) lol or is it random?
The Kits are hard to come by(or my luck is just crap) otherwise I would just test them out but I am sure that someone has already gone through all this info at one time or another ;)
Higher the runic kits, higher the intensities of the mods, and the numbers of mods. The blue and the etheral kit do a pretty good job!