Benefits to low karma

We try to put in new spawn areas, quests, events, items and scripts. This is where you submit your wish.
Harbertown
Adept Scribe

Benefits to low karma

Post by Harbertown »

I would like to see some small benefits for low karma. The people with good karma get better and longer lasting paladin spells. Also, an unconfirmed rumor at least to me is that Druid spells do more damage with higher karma. So if something could be implemented for low karma people that would be excellent. In a perfect world I would dream of anti paladin spells and/or make some of the paladin spells work differently with low karma. I would also love to see anti Druid spells and/or just change the way they work with low karma. I think a lot of really fun stuff could be done.

Also, I think it would be excellent if evil characters were not attacked in certain areas just like good characters are not attacked by unicorns, dryads etc. I think it would add a very cool layer of good vs evil in the game.
Blathzar
Elder Scribe

Re: Benefits to low karma

Post by Blathzar »

If i remember well the lower your karma.... the better your necro spells tough... :)
legionosiris
Passer by

Post by legionosiris »

i like the idea of a anti druid like spell boost, almost like a more advanced nerco? like druid is for mage, and celtic for pally. :)
Styx
Adept Scribe

Post by Styx »

Necro spells benefit from negative karma.

Also you're asking for some quite serious code changes for such a little impact considering the majority of development time is currently invested in new facets and content at the minute.
In game name : Poulton (or Voot for you vets)