Aquarium

We try to put in new spawn areas, quests, events, items and scripts. This is where you submit your wish.
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Aquarium

Post by Gaara »

I've done a little research with the help of my bro and noticed that aquariums are not working properly on the shard.
First of all if i add 2 fishes only 1 of them will show on the aquarium when double clicked: the last fish will not be displayed.
Also there could be some gumps similar to bees and plants with need of food etc. displayed for the fish, as well as mating and such :) Also would like to see aquarium system put together with fishing (you can fish up rare fishes etc...)

Open to ideas ofc :) What do you think?

Peace, Gaara :woot:
Last edited by Gaara on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
jsnow
Passer by

Re: Aquarium

Post by jsnow »

I like the idea, especially putting it together with some new Fishing options!!
Up! :)
Deorum
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Deorum »

I just bought my first aquarium and noticed the same things as well. If you have 7 fish, it only shows 6, etc. but will let you still remove the 7th. Also there's no water/food, etc. gump like is described on the OSI ones.
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

Deorum wrote:I just bought my first aquarium and noticed the same things as well. If you have 7 fish, it only shows 6, etc. but will let you still remove the 7th. Also there's no water/food, etc. gump like is described on the OSI ones.
...which makes it quite impossible to keep em alive :(
EllieBlack
Apprentice Scribe

Post by EllieBlack »

Deorum wrote:I just bought my first aquarium and noticed the same things as well. If you have 7 fish, it only shows 6, etc. but will let you still remove the 7th. Also there's no water/food, etc. gump like is described on the OSI ones.
I am having the same problem. No menu to tend the fish / aquarium and I can't see the last fish.
The optimist "The glass is half full"
The pessimist "The glass is half empty"
The gamer "I drink the water; what happens?"

Where ever you go, there you are.
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

EllieBlack wrote: I am having the same problem. No menu to tend the fish / aquarium and I can't see the last fish.
Please don't bump ancient threads, last reply was almost 3 years ago :)
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

Still probably better to reply here than opening another thread for this - it's relevant info.

We are aware of the issues with aquariums, but it's low priority. So, one day i'll take an hour or two and go over these things.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)