Quantity selection for toolhouses / runic houses

We try to put in new spawn areas, quests, events, items and scripts. This is where you submit your wish.
Jax2
Grandmaster Scribe

Quantity selection for toolhouses / runic houses

Post by Jax2 »

One thing I have never understood about the runic and tool houses is why there is no way to say how many of an item you'd like to remove from them. I.e., if you have 800 runic smiths hammer, but want to sell them in quantities of 25, you're out of luck because they come out all in one big chunk.

If the items were on exex, I suppose you could use that, however, they're not, they only go into "my items" and come out in one chunk again.

A silder, a set of buttons (5, 10, 25, 50, 100 or ALL) would be so nice, or even a text box to type in the amount you wish to come out each time you click one of the item buttons.
Superduke
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: Quantity selection for toolhouses / runic houses

Post by Superduke »

On Exex they don't go into 'my items' but into 'my balance'. From there you can withdraw any amount you like. At least with tools, i don't know about runics but i don't think that makes a difference.
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

[exex is the only solution for amounts smaller than what you have the in respective tool house.
Jax2
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Jax2 »

Runic tools do not go into "my balance" ... they go into my items. And you cannot select an amount to withdraw from that.

If you look under tools, runics are not traded on Exex which is why you can't do that. Hence the reason I say we could really use an amount selector for toolhouses.
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

ah didnt know that. thanks for the clarification.
Superduke
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Superduke »

Jax2 wrote:Runic tools do not go into "my balance" ... they go into my items. And you cannot select an amount to withdraw from that.

If you look under tools, runics are not traded on Exex which is why you can't do that. Hence the reason I say we could really use an amount selector for toolhouses.
Ok. Like i said i never tested it. In that case you need a selector for runic houses instead of tool houses.
Jax2
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Jax2 »

Yes, a selector for runic houses, and perhaps even for keys ...