Gauntlet AFK room

We try to put in new spawn areas, quests, events, items and scripts. This is where you submit your wish.
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Gauntlet AFK room

Post by Annachie »

I don't know how many people would make use of this room, or this feature, but how about a copy of the gauntlet occupied skulls in the hidden shop (aka, the AFK room).

Although, maybe a smaller graphic.
Character name: Ebony
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Re: Gauntlet AFK room

Post by dreamstalker »

Imo the skulls on the pedestal's by the ferry man dont do much for the people that go afk in the npc room for few hours or longer. There should be duplicates on the guantlet side whether in afk room or next to gate before going into mirror guantlet. If i rem right this was brought up to +C a while ago (8 months or longer), so prolly got lost amongst the many other things he is doing.
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

Didn't know it was already brought up.

it's a minor thing really, but then it's a minor thing to implement too.
Character name: Ebony
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

Yes i agree its a minor thing but how hard would it be to dupe the skulls and pedastals near ferry man and place the dupes next to the book man on the other side. I have no idea really how hard it would be but it would benefit those of us that go afk in npc room quite a bit.
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you