Powerscroll as Raffle Currency

We try to put in new spawn areas, quests, events, items and scripts. This is where you submit your wish.
Gil
Novice Scribe

Powerscroll as Raffle Currency

Post by Gil »

I know I have not been on this server too long in comparison to many of you but I have noticed that there is an abundance of Powerscrolls especially 110 and 115's What if there was a raffle that you could use powerscrolls as the currency? Instead of buying tickets with gold you deposit your powerscrolls. Might be a good way to revive some kind of market for the lower powerscrolls. Just and Idea! :D
Zuri
Adept Scribe

Re: Powerscroll as Raffle Currency

Post by Zuri »

Visit the destash raffle house in Excelsior Halls.. the PS box is on the 2nd floor. :)
Gil
Novice Scribe

Post by Gil »

OH haha good to know! thanks! :D
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

There are also one use powerscroll bags that convert
- 7x 110 into a 115 and
- 5x 115 into a 120.
Gil
Novice Scribe

Post by Gil »

Yeah i have heard of these havent seen one yet. I just know personally i have a stock pikle of 110 and 115 PS's and if i do then some people must have HUGE Piles!
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

you can find them on vendors or players selling them. They usually go for around 250 (vendors) - 500k (raffles) i believe. you can check the vendor site. I personally have one on my vendor at the LAVA SHOP.

They require 1 blue diamond and you need 5 or 7 of the same to make one higher of the same or randoms to make a random one. They also divide crafting from non-crafting scrolls.