Request: Lockpicking

Moderator: Wiki Scribes

bittiez
Apprentice Scribe

Request: Lockpicking

Post by bittiez »

Hey guys, the info on the wiki about lockpocking seems to be from before the "new" lockpicking changes, it would be great if we had more info about it :) I had to figure it out as I went/from asking other players, never seen a lockpicking system like this one so it was unusal
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Re: Request: Lockpicking

Post by Alamiester »

alot of stuff doesnt reflect the wiki, since all the changes. maybe the outdated stuff should be scrubbed as its changed, so people arent misinformed. kinda hard to tell someone to check the wiki when the wiki is wrong, lol. :shock:
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

I'll be updating the wiki soon.
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

+1 for lockpicking
+1 for disarm trap
:goodsuprise:
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

+Requiem wrote:I'll be updating the wiki soon.
BUMP... :lol:

is this just lockpicking or the wiki in general. :?
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

yeah, i know the lockpicking has been updated. i was wondering about just some general imoformation about some of these recent changes, like fishing with lures for instance. who generally sells the stuff, whats the purpose, or chance of getting anything with them. at 2500 a pop for lures im not gonna be buying them alot if they only last 30 min, and i dont even know for sure how or where to correctly use them. i tried one, but all i got was normal fish. i thought the description on it said it repelled regular fish. just curious for some solid info. :D
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

Alamiester wrote:yeah, i know the lockpicking has been updated. i was wondering about just some general imoformation about some of these recent changes, like fishing with lures for instance. who generally sells the stuff, whats the purpose, or chance of getting anything with them. at 2500 a pop for lures im not gonna be buying them alot if they only last 30 min, and i dont even know for sure how or where to correctly use them. i tried one, but all i got was normal fish. i thought the description on it said it repelled regular fish. just curious for some solid info. :D
You had quoted me about updating the wiki, and this is all the information I would be updating the wiki with, which I haven't done because I am not good at making it pretty.

I don't really know much about cooking or fishing, as I wasn't involved in the design. Perhaps one of the people involved can chime in with more information.
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

ah, ok. maybe someone will post more after its been out awhile. i know what you mean about not knowing how too make it pretty. i cant even figure out how to post a picture in the forum, lol
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

To post a pic first: reduce the size of the original. I use paint to resize down to something that fits the webpage. Usually from 100 to 10, then to 40 then 85. It all depends on the original size of the pic. Next, Reply to post. Once logged in, look at the bottom left under save preview submit. You will see options and upload attachment. Three guesses here on what to choose and ghe first two don't count. 8) . Next browse to your saved pic and attach. Once this is done you can add the pic inline and conment on that specific pic. Y our can also make general comments about your post. Play with the options and layout and It will start to make sense. Enjoy.
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

ahh, thanks for that info. well this is getting a little off topic. i resurrected it because of the general wiki update comment. ill let this one rest, lol. i will bump one of more recent fishing posts in a while if i havnt figured anything out or know one mentions anything new about it. :nod: