Pirates of Excelsior - Recruiting

This forum is a place for all the guilds of Excelsior to post their news and to have a discussion.
Sailor Jerry
Elder Scribe

Pirates of Excelsior - Recruiting

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Greetings!

Come get your Pirate on with POE!

For more information visit our forums, no registration required. Click and read...

http://corecorp.info/koc/index.php

Our forum is dedicated to UOEX and follows all applicable rules.

Cheers!
Last edited by Sailor Jerry on Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dirrty
Passer by

Re: Pirates of Excelsior - Advert

Post by Dirrty »

In my vast history with UO its always been such a fond memory constantly comparing every game i play to UO sometimes with out even knowing i'm doing so. I found UOEX by mistake when i clicked a top-site banner ad. After a week and 45+ hours invested I remembered what this game has to offer, the only thing missing was a home. I started to do some research on some of the guilds that inhabit UOEX. POE stuck out at the top of my list. We are mature like minded FRIENDS. This part was the kicker for me. Its easy to fall in ranks with large established units, But I wanted to be a part of something. Now a month in I feel at home. POE and its members are the the definition of what a guild should mean. Fun, Enthusiastic, Passionate about the game they play, Knowledgeable and most of all easy to get along with. There is no power struggle. There is not "Boss". Just a bunch of veteran UO'ers from the glory days back for a crusade through our younger years.

If your looking for an added dimension to your experience, come hang out with us @ POE
Lonestar
Novice Scribe

Re: Pirates of Excelsior - Recruiting

Post by Lonestar »

Growing quickly and still recruiting. NA and Euro players so far. All members are self sufficient and very helpful.

PM in game to join.
Sailor Jerry
Elder Scribe

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Bump

Also updated the "Character Sheet" if anyone is interested. It can be downloaded from our forums...http://corecorp.info/koc/showthread.php ... 523#pid523.

UOEX doesn't permit excel file attachments or I'd put here. Unfortunately you need to register to our forums to DL. I can't allow public downloads due to spam bots.
Full throttle, half-bottle, fun lovin, script huggin gamer nerd...
a Napa Valley 1 Percenter
Sailor Jerry
Elder Scribe

Post by Sailor Jerry »

For a long swim home and free rum join the pirates of Excelsior!

:lool:
Full throttle, half-bottle, fun lovin, script huggin gamer nerd...
a Napa Valley 1 Percenter