Pagan's Pride

This forum is a place for all the guilds of Excelsior to post their news and to have a discussion.
Mystery Man
Elder Scribe

Pagan's Pride

Post by Mystery Man »

Are you looking for a place to call your own, maybe a with a group of people who are more of a family than just a guild...

Our guild is a group of a few UO veterans that enjoy the companionship of good friends and other like-minded people. We normally don't just recruit people unless we get to know them after talking with you for a little bit. We accept people that are mature, over 21 (some exceptions)and know how to play nice in groups...If you would like to be a candidate, just talk with a Pagan's Pride member.

We have active members and we do anything from Various dungeons, Peerless, Champ spawns to group hunts as much as we can to help our new members get started, we also will be doing other fun events to be announced at a later time.

Also have our own Personal Trainer, Animal Trainer, Animal Breeder, Alchemist, Beekeeper, Bank, Guild Colors and funds to help out those that need a little help to get started to say the least!

You can PM Mystery Man, Ms Mystery, Nefastus or any of our other members with the P¥P tag above their name if you are interested in becoming a member of wonderful family by typing [PM and then there name!
Last edited by Mystery Man on Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
After everything i've been threw, i'm still smiling...Not because i'm strong...But because i'm crazy!
Now that should scare you.....
Mystery Man
Elder Scribe

Re: Pagan's Pride

Post by Mystery Man »

Bump
After everything i've been threw, i'm still smiling...Not because i'm strong...But because i'm crazy!
Mystery Man
Elder Scribe

Re: Pagan's Pride

Post by Mystery Man »

Bump :dance