Anyone with a char still in The Non guild?

This forum is a place for all the guilds of Excelsior to post their news and to have a discussion.
Atomos
Apprentice Scribe

Anyone with a char still in The Non guild?

Post by Atomos »

There are still 4 people listed on the stone for The Non other then myself.

Big Dog
Dain Firehelm
Shotta
Johnny Dangerously
and myself.

Does anyone know if these people are still playing? I keep the stone for Johnny in case he ever comes back but as I'm not the GM, I need +Coli to move it periodically, which is inconvenient. If anyone knows these players, please let me know. I don't know what the timeout is for accounts but it has been years now since I have seen anyone with a green name.

Thanks.
Coalfire
Master Scribe

Re: Anyone with a char still in The Non guild?

Post by Coalfire »

I used to be in the Non Guild, but that was years ago. I remember most of those names...

Thank you for the flood of great memories. :)
Atomos
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Atomos »

Haha, yeah I have a lot of good memories too. One of the reasons I keep the stone. And this is just an alt i left in Non. We are still in the same guild now Coal.
Entora
Master Scribe

Post by Entora »

Non guild was the first guild I joined and it was around 7 years ago. Super active and fun. Met some cool people from the guild. :D
Coalfire
Master Scribe

Post by Coalfire »

Entora wrote:Non guild was the first guild I joined and it was around 7 years ago. Super active and fun. Met some cool people from the guild. :D
I remember playing with you Entora. I was "Nin-Ja" back then.
Entora
Master Scribe

Post by Entora »

Coalfire wrote:
Entora wrote:Non guild was the first guild I joined and it was around 7 years ago. Super active and fun. Met some cool people from the guild. :D
You probably remember seeing me on my purple mule most of the time. I was adorable :lol: I maybe still have Johnny's fb if he hasn't unfriended me yet.
Atomos
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Atomos »

Entora wrote:
Coalfire wrote:
You probably remember seeing me on my purple mule most of the time. I was adorable :lol: I maybe still have Johnny's fb if he hasn't unfriended me yet.
I checked a couple days ago. He isn't on my FB anymore and his email doesn't work anymore either. Doesn't bode well for tracking him down.