Looks for Guild!

This forum is a place for all the guilds of Excelsior to post their news and to have a discussion.
Panzer
Passer by

Looks for Guild!

Post by Panzer »

Greetings To All!
My name is Dmitry.
I started playing Ultima back in 97 on some Russian-speaking free shards.
Since then, the game has been pulled back many times. Here again came the moment =) and I chose this server for the enjoyment of a great game =)
Dont like play solo, so looking for a Guild. It would be great to find a Russian-speaking,but I doubt that there are any.
Therefore, the preference for an English-speaking team, preferably with close to my time zone-UTC +3 after 7 PM. to 12 p.m.
Sometimes i play day time from work :oops: but not often.
Of course there is a microphone (discord/ts/rc/and othes) and an average knowledge of English :)
Panzer
Passer by

Re: Looks for Guild!

Post by Panzer »

On this shard doesn't like newcomers ?...
Athena Tenebris
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Athena Tenebris »

Hello Panzer or should I call you Dmitry :)

Welcome to the shard. Not all use the forums; and probably even less may look at the guild section; but the shard overall is quite friendly and welcoming to new comers.

There actually is a Russian-speaking guild here. I am not sure the name of it or who is in charge of it; but it exists. You could try asking about it in World Chat; but World chat needs to be English :)

Someone in World chat probably knows of the guild; or someone from that guild may be on and respond to you.

There are definitely a few other nice guilds out there of course that speak English and a couple other languages I think.

If you have no luck with the Russian guild; you can seek out SoT; where I am at. you could PM ForrestElf who is the guild master of SoT or myself - Athena Tenebris.

In any case; if I figure out who you can contact in the Russian guild; I will let you know.

Thanks!

Athena
Panzer
Passer by

Post by Panzer »

Athena Tenebris wrote:Hello Panzer or should I call you Dmitry :)
Athena! Thank you for the detailed answer!
Yes, indeed not all reading forum... I tried General chat to find a Guild to no avail... maybe the main Prime time is not much the same as mine ?
Towards the Russian-speaking Guild - wait, if the contacts will not, I will gladly join to SoT :woot: