FFS 14 day raffle!

This forum is a place for all the guilds of Excelsior to post their news and to have a discussion.
erised_faylen
Master Scribe

FFS 14 day raffle!

Post by erised_faylen »

Hi everyone! I'm going to be starting to do some raffles hosted by FFS Guild. We are opening entry of these raffles to the public. I have set up a room above the FFS Guild Mall with display tables where we will set up current and future raffles. There is a book next to the raffled item with date to enter and date/time the raffle will be called.
There is a medium sized table with 2 boxes, the blue one has a book on top explaining how we will be running the raffle as well as entry fee. It will be run similarly to the trinsic raffle, where each ticket will be 10k. You will grab a book and a bag out of the blue box, fill your name out in the book, drop the book and your bank checks in the bag [each 10k is 1 ticket, you can buy as many tickets as you'd like]. After your bag is ready, drop it in the secured Inbox. Boxes are labeled as to prevent confusion. When I pull the bags, I will count/track the entries. When we do the drawing I will announce the winning number in world chat, as well send the winner a message to collect their prize. All proceeds for these raffles will go toward future raffle prizes. The more entries we get, the nicer stuff we will be able to raffle off. I will be doing this as a trial run for now and raffling off some deco items, if we get enough entries to justify high end items, i'd like to start doing 30 day raffles as well with higher end items. Feel free to pm me in game if you have any questions.

The first item we are raffling is a Lamp Post for a 14 day raffle starting today.

Thanks!
erised_faylen
Master Scribe

Re: FFS 14 day raffle!

Post by erised_faylen »

bump...
added display raffle items for the next few raffles
erised_faylen
Master Scribe

Post by erised_faylen »

7 days left to enter our first 14 day raffle! next item to be raffled will be a diabolical felucca treasure map! Lamp post raffle ends 7/10 at 1:00 AM server time.

Map raffle starts 7/10 at 1 AM server time.
erised_faylen
Master Scribe

Post by erised_faylen »

2 more days to enter!
erised_faylen
Master Scribe

Re: FFS raffle!

Post by erised_faylen »

Congrats to Lexus our first raffle winner of the lamp post!

Our next raffle is officially OPEN. We are raffling a diabolical Fel Map. This will be open until 7/18. We didn't get any entries after the first week, so i think 14 days was a bit longer than we need to do :)
erised_faylen
Master Scribe

Post by erised_faylen »

5 days left to enter our raffle for diabolical fel tmap. this raffle is open to EVERYONE. entries are taken in the room above ffs vendor mall
memowolf
Journeyman Scribe

Post by memowolf »

Hi, how do I get to the mall? Cant find it on world teleporters.
erised_faylen
Master Scribe

Post by erised_faylen »

hi there,
our tele is back up now :) sorry about that!

raffle ends tonight everyone!
erised_faylen
Master Scribe

Post by erised_faylen »

congrats to Rahr, the winner of the diabolical fel tmap!
erised_faylen
Master Scribe

Post by erised_faylen »

1000 use enchanted pet leash raffle at FFS vendor mall running until 8/9! Submit your entries now :)
erised_faylen
Master Scribe

Post by erised_faylen »

bump
erised_faylen
Master Scribe

Post by erised_faylen »

congrats to forrestelf the winner of the 1000 use enchanted pet leash raffle.
this is unfortunately going to be our last raffle as i am taking some time away for a bit. hope all enjoyed the ones we have done, and thanks to everyone who participated - it was fun :mrgreen: