Yep, another one of *those* posts!

This forum is a place for all the guilds of Excelsior to post their news and to have a discussion.
nerdstalgic
Passer by

Yep, another one of *those* posts!

Post by nerdstalgic »

Hey all!

Cartman here, I'm fairly new to Excelsior (two-ish weeks), though some of you may have seen me flitting about around my two favorite haunts; Minoc or Skara. Though this forum seems a bit...sparse, I thought I'd at least toss a line out here to see if any of the more active/larger guilds keep tabs on this forum for potential new recruits. A little about me; I've been enjoying a love/hate relationship with Ultima Online since '97, playing for a bit, getting pulled away by other games/RL, and then cycling back. I enjoy most aspects of the UO experience, but have always been particularly fond of my crafting. As many have observed, there is something quite zen about navigating your way around with a shovel and a trusty pack animal, scouring rocks and trees for resources to be melded into something greater. That being said, aside from a little bit of time I've put into combat skills, most of my current time investment on EX has been towards developing my main character as a gatherer/crafter. I'm looking for a larger, active guild that enjoys all of the different aspects of UO, as I'd eventually love to get into doing some champs/hunts/etc. Anyways! As for myself, I'm a 35 year old sports nut who hasn't cut their hippie hair in going on three years now. I love food, travel, and sleep, which tends to lend itself to an unhealthy lifestyle, *shrug* I've been married now for going on 8 years, and I've got a 12 year old cat that is a heat vampire with a taste for butter. I like true crime, psychological thrillers, and anti-humor. So yeah, if there are any guilds/gms out there who feel like we'd be a good match; come at me! :dance

~Cartman