Message To ILV From Fudge

This forum is a place for all the guilds of Excelsior to post their news and to have a discussion.
pjanijjurk
Apprentice Scribe

Message To ILV From Fudge

Post by pjanijjurk »

heya im nott gonna be able to be with u guys for some unknown while .. depends on my patience witch is well i dont have any
but yeah some days .. a week max i think .. so dont worry im gonna be back soon ... if try to pm me u propably cant becouse im jailed in game and cant use chats or whatever .. i can see what ppl talk about thou witch in my opinion is pretty cruel :DD so yea no worries ill be out when i have a patience to run around with weeeeryrrryyyy stoopid laama like 500 slow circles .. have fun guys :) i really miss you :)
Fudge
pjanijjurk
Apprentice Scribe

Re: Message To ILV From Fudge

Post by pjanijjurk »

:) tnx bedge for writing :) i can get pms but i cannot reply unfortunantly :) yeas i am alho happy i did not get banned :) well propably wud if i wud do it on purpose and wud make evil things with it .. but admins propably seen that it really was a ols accound witch havent been used for almost 3 years so yea they cud see that it was not created with evil purposes :)
Fudge
+Nyx
Administrator

Re: Message To ILV From Fudge

Post by +Nyx »

You are not permitted to utilize the forums while jailed. I let the first message slide, since you were simply informing your friends of your absence. But your statements regarding your punishment are a bit inaccurate. As I explained in depth yesterday, supposed intent is not taken into account with penalties assigned here - only your actions - and you were benefiting from the use of the 2nd account by claiming its veteran rewards for yourself. You received the standard penalty for all first-time multi-account abusers, so please stop trying to make it seem like you didn't really do anything wrong and had no way of knowing it was wrong. Now, if you continue to post I will have to temporarily ban you from the forums.