feature requests closed?

Discussion about the technical aspects of scripting. Ask about all issues involving your freelance projects here.
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

feature requests closed?

Post by Alamiester »

sorry, i was lookin back at some old posts, figured id bring it up into this area. had to do with the keys subs. i didnt see those last few posts until now. i'm still tryin to get all my old steam scripts up, and will update or fix the key subs again if they dont work now. what made me post this was :

Re: [UOSteam] All Key Subs (New and Improved)
Postby Gaara on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:08 am

+Arden wrote:
Would there be an interest in keys having a auto fill button or a fill from bag button?

I personally use an UOSteam macro to fill all keys with materials i want to be added and often i use this mid-fight when my loot bag is full. I'd be fine with an automated option if 1. we can choose which items to leave out 2. it wouldn't force us to stand still/do nothing while it fills the keys like the other new crafting menus' automated actions.
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

i dont know if arden is still around but he/she hit it almost spot on. as a user we need a way to quickly fill those keys without hindering the main screen, thats why the macro subs work so well. needs to be hot keyed to a button, but even for a less casual player a small window to add to each key, any item for it would be convenient. just thinking out loud while i can. i havnt been around much but ill make sure the key subs keep on chuggin, lol
Turnabout
Elder Scribe

Re: feature requests closed?

Post by Turnabout »

First you are talking about an old thread, here the link:

https://uoex.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12108
we need a way to quickly fill those keys without hindering the main screen
We need?!? Implementing this will kill the H/LBOH (Huge Bag of Holding/Large Bag of Holding), BOH deeds and the +25 items/weight to backpack market.

In UOS set "auto-loot" default container to a fat BOH, set "scavenger" to a fat BOH.

Comfort comes at a price.

P.S.: "fill those keys" out of combat :lol:
The Skilled Image.