UOS Autoloot not working correctly

Discussion about the technical aspects of scripting. Ask about all issues involving your freelance projects here.
Rebond12
Expert Scribe

UOS Autoloot not working correctly

Post by Rebond12 »

I had to reload UO on my Win 10. I had UOSteam and it worked well. I reloaded it, set it as admin and set it to Vista and tried XP (SP3). Works well except for the Autoloot, I assign a bag for an item but it will randomly send items to the wrong bag.It had worked fine before the reload.Has any one had this issue..thanks.
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Re: UOS Autoloot not working correctly

Post by dreamstalker »

I just have to set uos to admin. Didn't have to use compat mode. Might try that.. As far as lootbag click on autoloot n set bag by targeting it. Should be set. The bag u may use as scavenger container never does save...each time u restart or log out or lose conn for more then a few mins u have to reset the scavenger bag. Not sure if n e of that helps so one more stab at it...autoloot only uses the one bag u select...everything in ur loot list should go to that bag...hope it helps gl n gb
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Rebond12
Expert Scribe

Re: UOS Autoloot not working correctly

Post by Rebond12 »

Thanks for the help, I deleted and reloaded the UOS and set the admin. The autoloot works know.