Can it be done

Discussion about the technical aspects of scripting. Ask about all issues involving your freelance projects here.
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Can it be done

Post by [Glyph] »

I am not a coder but have been able to make a few very simple macros with Uosteam. I am looking for two specific things.
1. How would I drop all ore at my feet when my pack weight exceeds a set limit?

2. Haw can I walk around and discord things without having to click each individual target?

Can these things be done? I know about Moonglow zoo and HBOH. I am curious to know if these specific things can be done. Thanks for any and all assistance.
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Re: Can it be done

Post by Xavian »

I don't know anything about UOSteam, but I'd bet they can be done. It's a fairly easy task for EasyUO
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

Yes and yes...could use script in conjunction with organizer to auto drop to ground or bag of keeping or boh....y not just smelt it...hope u r not planning on afk mining as that is ltitle frowned upon here :)
Next answer.... macro that "gets" closest enemy then " [cs discord" then last target. Prolly already scripts in forums that already do these or ones that can be easily nodded to fit ur needs. . Plz keep in mind uosteam will only run 1 macro at a time so u could just assign hotkeys n press as needed Gl n GB
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

No afk anything here Dream. LOL. Just trying to learn how to do things. I will check the posted scripts. Thanks.
Animol
Elder Scribe

Post by Animol »

dreamstalker wrote:hope u r not planning on afk mining as that is ltitle frowned upon here :)
Given the random automated macrochecks I don't think you can AFK mine/LJ for too long. Unless there's some funky illegal way to bypass them of course.