UO Steam fonts.mul error

Discussion about the technical aspects of scripting. Ask about all issues involving your freelance projects here.
Azax
Passer by

UO Steam fonts.mul error

Post by Azax »

Ok.. so i know someone already asked about this error.. But i have the same error here and i don't know how to fix it.

To bad the one who had the same problem solved it without sharing how he did it.

I am running win 10 ... both UO steam and the Client are set to "Run this program as an administrator"

I installed visual c++ 2010.....

well... that's all.

Thank in advance :!:
fixxer1963
Legendary Scribe

Re: UO Steam fonts.mul error

Post by fixxer1963 »

Can you run it in Win7 or Win95 mode?
Hawke Armstrong/FiXXer
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

here is link to dl mscvr redistributable the file is actually dated 2013 which is newest. if I rem right u need download and install 64 bit version...if it doesn't work just install 32 bit version over it. no bother to uninstall 64 bit.
let us all know which one fixed the prob plz
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Azax
Passer by

Post by Azax »

I run it on all Win's ... installed mscvr redistributable 32 and 64 ... still the same error :cry:
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

u said u dled n installed 2010 mvr link was to 2013 mvr. are u runnin both uosteam n uo in admin mode and compatibility mode? sometimes unchecking compat mode does the trick. different one ive talked to is bout 50/50 as to who it does and doesn't work for. keep us posted plz.
ps. u have to run uo n uo steam in admin mode its just the compat mode that sometimes don't work.
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Azax
Passer by

Post by Azax »

So... i reinstalled both the game and uos and all works...
I guess thats the only way to make it run :)

thanks for your help... now i need to understand how it works... :)