Need EasyUO plant type ID's

Discussion about the technical aspects of scripting. Ask about all issues involving your freelance projects here.
Luna
Expert Scribe

Need EasyUO plant type ID's

Post by Luna »

If someone could please help me out with the 3-character plant IDs?

I need the following ID's:
  • Snowdrops
  • Bulrushes
  • Pampas Grass
  • Rushes
  • Ponytail
  • Century Plant
  • Barrel Cactus
I need them for two gardening scripts
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Re: Need EasyUO plant type ID's

Post by Alamiester »

are you making a script for watering, potioning plants? that would be great :D cure and posion sprinklers are way too expensive, lol.
Luna
Expert Scribe

Post by Luna »

Unfortunately this is not possible. EasyUO cannot interact with the plant gump directly.
Luna
Expert Scribe

Post by Luna »

I was wrong, with both event property and savepix this is possible. However it's so unreliable I won't give it to anyone. I use it for bulk harvesting of plants I have hundreds of seeds for. To make this lag proof this script needs a lot of hardening.
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

im pretty sure the plant bowls descriptions wording changes by what potions they need, and they always need one water each day. i started doing some research on the different stages of plants. i was gonna make a macro for uosteam, i already posted parts of it i finished. alas, i lost my motivation to finish it. and im not as familiar with easyuo commands to do anything that complicated with it.
Luna
Expert Scribe

Post by Luna »

With event property you can read the plant description and extract colour and health, but you cannot see which potions that plant needs. You would have to read the screen pixels and do a character recognition since you not only have to recognize the yellow or red pluses but also the potions that are already applied to prevent the script to add another potion.

My attempt only opens all the plant gumps in reach so you never forget one of the plants. A second script searches for plants that are neither decorative nor have the "Vibrant" in their name and alarms the gardener by opening the gump for immediate treatment which reduces mistakes to a minimum.

This is very easy like

Code: Select all

finditem ABC_DEF_GHI G_2 ; with ABC... being the plant type id's
if #FINDCNT > 0
{
  for #FINDINDEX 1 #FINDCNT
  {
    gosub check_plant_for_vibrant
    if %result = #FALSE
    {
      ...open plant gump with event macro 17...
    }
  }
}
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

Code: Select all

;  QLI Pot with dirt, includes unsprouted seeds
;  OLI Pot with sprouted seed
;  TCF Century Plant
;  BWE Campion
;  IWE  Snowdrop
;  ICF Prickly Pear
;  BXE Pampas Grass
;  CCF Barrel Cactus
;  MWE Bullrushes
;  NWE Elephant Ears
hmm, thought I had them all in there.
The trick is to open easyUO.
Drag what item you're trying to identify, then look at the #LLIFTEDTYPE under Last Action.
Character name: Ebony
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

Alamiester wrote:im pretty sure the plant bowls descriptions wording changes by what potions they need, and they always need one water each day. i started doing some research on the different stages of plants. i was gonna make a macro for uosteam, i already posted parts of it i finished. alas, i lost my motivation to finish it. and im not as familiar with easyuo commands to do anything that complicated with it.
Steam is damn hard because I don't believe you can parse the plant status.
EasyUO can parse the status, but is crap with gumps.

In most cases though, sprinklers will remove the need for checking the status, and then you can just use easyUO to open any plant that isn't healthy if you want to double heal it. (Sprinklers will only ever apply one heal)
Character name: Ebony
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

have you tried any of the easyuo scripts from the easyuo website? most of them are made for osi, but i saw some references that say they may work on free shards.