UOSteam auto looter not working

Discussion about the technical aspects of scripting. Ask about all issues involving your freelance projects here.
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

UOSteam auto looter not working

Post by Gaara »

A few days ago my auto looter stopped working, all settings are checked and auto looter is enabled but it doesn't loot anything :? I've had this issue before but can't remember what fixed it...

So, anyone else had this and know of a fix?
erised_faylen
Master Scribe

Re: UOSteam auto looter not working

Post by erised_faylen »

please lemme know if you find out, because mine started doing that a month ago and i have yet to figure out how to fix it. i uninstalled and reinstalled and messed with a bunch of settings and its still not working.. it says "you are too far away" everytime i try to loot something and works like 25 % of the time i would say :(
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

erised_faylen wrote:please lemme know if you find out, because mine started doing that a month ago and i have yet to figure out how to fix it. i uninstalled and reinstalled and messed with a bunch of settings and its still not working.. it says "you are too far away" everytime i try to loot something and works like 25 % of the time i would say :(
Works on my alts... :|
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

umm aint seen this before but did u try to resync the character using steam or casting a spell like teleport? ill keep thinkin and checkin let everyone know if u figure it out so in case it comes up agin :)
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

dreamstalker wrote:umm aint seen this before but did u try to resync the character using steam or casting a spell like teleport? ill keep thinkin and checkin let everyone know if u figure it out so in case it comes up agin :)
doesn't work :(