steam treasure chest script

Discussion about the technical aspects of scripting. Ask about all issues involving your freelance projects here.
Zanther
Adept Scribe

steam treasure chest script

Post by Zanther »

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a script for looting treasure chests?
I have been looking but unable to find anything I can get to work. I saw some say you can use a loot sort function in steam but I am not able to get it work.
patrix
Elder Scribe

Re: steam treasure chest script

Post by patrix »

I use Steam organiser. I use it anyway to move items eg gems into gem pouch. Just means when doing chests I have to change source [treasure chest]. So I would suggest you try using the organiser.
Michi
Michiko in game

A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle..
Irina Dunn
Zanther
Adept Scribe

Post by Zanther »

Seems I need to set a source container with every chest. Is this correct or am I missing something?
patrix
Elder Scribe

Post by patrix »

yes that is correct, bit tedious i know but at least it doesn't crash like some looters i have tried.
Michiko in game

A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle..
Irina Dunn
lnickos
Expert Scribe

Post by lnickos »

Make a macro that prompts for an alias to set source container every time and set destination container if it does not exist already. Then, add some if/while findtype codes and movetype codes for any item you like. You can be fancy and do more but I wouldn't recommend it unless you are an experienced UOS user.

Maybe add a statement in the ends that messages you to remind you to destroy the chest at the end.