UOSteam Target Tile issue

Discussion about the technical aspects of scripting. Ask about all issues involving your freelance projects here.
Kuroh
Passer by

UOSteam Target Tile issue

Post by Kuroh »

Hiya everyone,
I've been having some issues which I hope you can help me with.
I've tried several macros be it for lumberjacking or mining but they all come back with errors such as You can't use an axe on that! and the like. Targettileoffset and targettilerelative seem to be aiming correctly (even tried with a macro that auto adjusts offset based on direction) but it still claims the same. DId a record of what I did, same. I'm somewhat going crazy with this. (But I do stick with UOSteam for the spell grid >.<)

I was wondering if any of you folks would know how to fix this probable bug.

Cheers,
Kuroh

EDIT: I'm also having issues with mining macros claiming Target cannot be seen, I can't understand why this is happening. The macros work fine if I mine the edge of cliffs or something tho.
Parrot
Apprentice Scribe

Re: UOSteam Target Tile issue

Post by Parrot »

Howdy Folks,
I know this is about 1.5 months old, but wondering if there was ever a comment on a fix for this? I've been trying a couple of macros for LJing and get the same thing.

Your assist is appreciated

Parrot
Nyrin
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Nyrin »

I run into the same problem, but figure out, there are differences between the worlds.
Trying to use the macros in malas or tokuno worked for me.
Nunja
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Nunja »

Might be relevant, I remember making changes to a cyberpop's UOEX LJ macro ages ago when it stopped working for me...

was caused by seemingly 2 levels of types each with a different type. It might be related to inside cave or outside cave.

thus in a 9x9 square, you get 9x9(type1) and 9x9(type2).
I couldn't find a way to correctly determine which was the correct one so I checked all 18 and saved the correct location and type. (previously it only saved location and not type)

I have never used UOSteam so I don't know if this is the same problem but it might give you something to look into.