Looking for a runebook mining macro in razor

Discussion about the technical aspects of scripting. Ask about all issues involving your freelance projects here.
Fiernocht
Legendary Scribe

Looking for a runebook mining macro in razor

Post by Fiernocht »

does anyone have a working runebook recall mining macro for razor they could share with me. Looking for legit responses only. Trolls will be reported. Kthx.
“No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.”
― C.G. Jung
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Re: Looking for a runebook mining macro in razor

Post by Wil »

I have a Razor macro generator written in perl, but it requires loose runes not a runebook. The generator creates a sequence of linked razor macros, 4 per cave spot. At each spot, it mines there, mines south, mines east and mines southeast. Smelts ore and adds ingots and granite to keys. Then recalls to the next rune.

This is actually much easier to do in EasyUO or OpenEUO. It''s just barely possible in Razor. Recall miners on other shards usually use a simplified process: recall to spot, mine at spot, recall to bank, dump ore, recall to next spot, etc. No attempt to juggle smelting, keys, granite, etc.

You'll have to substitute your rune IDs, key IDs, forge ID, etc.

http://www.udic.org/fallible/recallminer.pl
Fiernocht
Legendary Scribe

Re: Looking for a runebook mining macro in razor

Post by Fiernocht »

ty wil. I will give it a shot.. i cant use most scripts in easyuo right now and i cant use steam at all. this computer is a total dinosaur...razor is my only option. so i will give that a try.
“No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.”
― C.G. Jung