(-) Suggestion about claim.

Marianella
Journeyman Scribe

(-) Suggestion about claim.

Post by Marianella »

Other claim command like the normal one but that targets all the corpses in a small area... When you go to champions areas and only want to make money by [claim you can make some yeah but the monsters pursuing you step over the dead ones and also the champion altar makes the corpses disappear.

[claim cancels if you click one of those living creatures over the corpses and haves 1 sec delay or more to be able to click again after you use the macro to say [claim.

It could have some delay... but it would be awesome to be able to loot at least money from the mobs at your feet, once whe went to hunt a champ and whe got only 120k and whe where 6, 20k each person x.x. The only mob that gives enough money to don't pay attention to the others is the harrower x.x

Well thats pretty much all i wanted to say.
OldManAlewar
Legendary Scribe

Post by OldManAlewar »

ive seen a goldpiece ledger on another shard that would do a much better job thanarea affect claim, it just auto loots gold. but that would leave only the clean-up bonus gp, and people might get too lazy for that, dont know if it would be a good thing :)

as for claiming large amount of corpses, use a razor macro for that :D works like a charm
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

Well, if we're after gold, i might just triple the amount that drops from the champion. And i could also triple the gold on all small monsters in the champion spawn. But all that will come of it, is more gold, prices going up...
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
OldManAlewar
Legendary Scribe

Re: (-) Suggestion about claim.

Post by OldManAlewar »

Marianella wrote: The only mob that gives enough money to don't pay attention to the others is the harrower x.x

Well thats pretty much all i wanted to say.
well, thats kinda because you have to spend an average of 18 hours collecting the skulls to get to that point.
Marianella
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Marianella »

well i guess i will go with me macro of razor... and the money of the monsters is fine... just needed to know there was a way to collect the money of those :P, it annoys me the laugh of the game when i click a living monster x.x

OMA You will have to teach me the how to claim with razor :P
OldManAlewar
Legendary Scribe

Post by OldManAlewar »

the dissapearing corpses is also the reason money rains from the sky when you off a champ ;)
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

Actually we have that turned off. That money should explode by the altar when the champion comes out (not from the champion on death). Combine that with requests to make a champion room (with gates to every champion), and if i wouldnt configure it so that champ monsters also give less tokens... everybody would be doing champs and prices would double every few months.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)