(RESOLVED) More on Token Vendor Stone

Lessa
Expert Scribe

(RESOLVED) More on Token Vendor Stone

Post by Lessa »

Maybe runics on vendor stone or some things worth buying there besides the nice pet bonding deed
The Truth hurts yes, but better a wound to heal then a backstabbing death. Honesty is the best policy
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

yea, i've been wandering what all to put up there...
- we could put up all kinds of etherial mounts, 250k tokens each
- i wouldnt put in the dyetubs... then they can be used by anyone. a player should be 1 month old in order to dye their leather/furniture with their own tub
- runic kits (sewing/hammer/fletchertool) (lessa's idea) - not sure about the price yet
- cloth bless deed (25k-ish tokens)

any other ideas?

BTW - note that we have the tokens modified in such a way, that champ monsters give 1/8 the amount of tokens they would give by default. so a person solo-ing baracoon (with druid spells) thats 33k tokens in 45 minutes. which cant in any way be comparable to dungeon crawling or turning in bods. so, champs arent the only source of income, therefor i hope we wont have a bloated economy - like... 15 million for a 120 magery? huh...
Lessa
Expert Scribe

Post by Lessa »

what if powerscrolls were sold in token amounts also on vendor stone. can be expensive but will cut out gouging for ps's also. maybe 500k tokens even but obtainable ? i dont know just an idea. this way they can still make very good money on the ps's but wont be gouging with them.
The Truth hurts yes, but better a wound to heal then a backstabbing death. Honesty is the best policy
Morpheus
Administrator

Post by Morpheus »

Start with 5k for worst 10 use runic (spined/dull copper/pine), than u can just got 1k up for each material. That seems like a fair price, but build another vendor stone and put it in exc. halls.

Im not sure about ps's. I think u can easily get one if u want (donation/champ), but if anyone agrees, they can be on vendor stone for outrageous prices :)
Damn it feels good to be a pirate. Yaaarrrr!
Lessa
Expert Scribe

Post by Lessa »

at that rate plat runic is 17k. maybe have a bigger range in prices like 5k per level.
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

just checked the scripts - that can be a bummer: there exist no runic tools, just a frame runic tool, then when you're rewarded (killing MOA, BOD), it creates the actual tool with the actual power of either agapite... up to platinum. or leather.

what i'd do, is make gargoyles 1/20 chance of drop one of either:
- garg pickaxe
- garg skinning knife
- garg axe

with those, you can then go hunt for elementals... lots of fun :) and dieing :D
Lessa
Expert Scribe

Post by Lessa »

that would be cool. make us earm them. but least we get a change to get some
Terpintine
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Terpintine »

Morpheous, Not Everyone Can Donate, and New Players cant Exactly Solo a Champ
Its better to regret something you did Vs. something you didnt do
Morpheus
Administrator

Post by Morpheus »

True, everyone can't donate, but you can do a champ if u want, just ask somebody to help
Damn it feels good to be a pirate. Yaaarrrr!
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

or... maybe not. then the chat goes like this:
druid charger druid druid charger druid charger :)

but well, 2 people that have done some days AFK in the training room and got their taming up to 100, can do an MOA. probably baracoon aswell.

-----------
7. april. 2006:
I think we'll be adding more stuff to that as the shard grows, just today i added seedbox and resource box. Marking this topic as resolved.