(+) Suggestions

Voltage Spike
Apprentice Scribe

(+) Suggestions

Post by Voltage Spike »

I'd like to put in a request to have the craftable artifacts and quivers put into the game as features. I love the tinkering skill and while the bio-engineer thing is an awesome plus, I'd like to have a few more options.

If you could look into adding those things, that would be great. Thank you. :)
cosima
Journeyman Scribe

Post by cosima »

craftable artis? - you can craft very good weapons with runic tools

quiver : the woodworkerskey hold max 60000 bows and arrows - without wight
Voltage Spike
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Voltage Spike »

While the weapons can be great with runics, there are just some items from OSI that I'd love to see in here. Take a peek over on this list to see the different items that are available. I'm still trying to hunt down a link to show a weapon called "Soul Seeker".

Soul Seeker:

40% Life Leech
40% Mana Leech
40% Stamina Leech
Repond Slayer
60% Swing Speed Increase
100% Cold Damage

There are other weapons and equipment in that list that aren't currently available... along with potions for alchemy that aren't present. A lot of them have to deal with the Elven expansion.

Since the forum was for feature requests, I figured that it would be okay to request a few features whenever anyone has the time and if the coders like the ideas. Just look this link over.

http://uo.stratics.com/database/view.ph ... elcome=yes
cosima
Journeyman Scribe

Post by cosima »

made or buy a runic weapon - made them levelable - and create a weapon which is better than the most artis

you have time look at my bow i have in my hand - and he is only level 15 from 100
Taine
Adept Scribe

Post by Taine »

the soul seeker is not crafted its dropped and the craftable arties can be amde with a runic at a huge fail rate but has some awsome +'s and as ive noticed alot of ml arites such as the soul seeker nights kiss adn so on are also levelable as a dropepd weapon making them leetsauce to say the least
Morpheus
Administrator

Post by Morpheus »

Taine, i have a cuple questions for ya if u dont mind :)

do u know whats the thing with Heartwood on OSI, who can access it. Is it a quest thing or sth similar?

whats A (large) Bag of Treasure and whats in it
whats Craftman's Satchel
whats A bag of trinkets
whats Knowledge of the Legenday Minotaur
whats A Strongbox
how do one get recipes for various items