(+) Mondain's Legacy Content

Harabakc
Legendary Scribe

(+) Mondain's Legacy Content

Post by Harabakc »

Hi there. I was just curious if it was a priority to add some/all of the Mondain's stuff. For instance the craftable items, elven bookcases and stuff making those functional or things like Bushido so that the specials are available on the yumi bows and weapons and such. Stuff like armor pierce and all those.

Also, the housing wall textures and floor tiles and all that, I think those would look really cool and make some awesome houses.

I guess that's about it, just wondering about plans/intentions, thanks.
+Zeydius

Post by +Zeydius »

If you check the "Plans for July" post, Since Colibri is away, Everything kind of has to be put to a halt. Well, Development atleast. He will be back to adding all kinds of things in August. :D
Harabakc
Legendary Scribe

Post by Harabakc »

I realize he's away, I'm just curious if it's being planned or is in the works, hoping so anyway, heh.
+Zeydius

Post by +Zeydius »

Some if not all will be added when he returns from his vacation.
Harabakc
Legendary Scribe

Post by Harabakc »

Awesome, thank you very much for the word.
Voltage Spike
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Voltage Spike »

In reference to this thread (not sure if I'm gravedigging this thread or not, it's not a month old yet) but will the aquarium features be added?

One of my favorite house items from OSI was my aquarium. Will you be adding the different kinds of fish and the rewards for well-kept aquariums onto this server in the near future?
Morpheus
Administrator

Post by Morpheus »

Yes, but I need your help:

- How much does fish bowl cost
- -||- fish food cost
- What info does aquarium show when you drag your mouse over it
- how often do u catch a special fish with net
- how do you remove a fish from aquarium
- how do you place deco in aquarium
- where does reward deco from aqua. spawn
- can someone post a picture of aquarium and aquarium gump

Tnx :)
Voltage Spike
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Voltage Spike »

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/s ... v=&vwhich=

That link should provide you with almost everything you need. As for the pricing of the items, feel free to make your own prices. Almost everything that is needed for the aquariums is available for purchase from NPC fishermen. An aquarium costs 250,002 gold.

There should be a percentage thing in that thread of how often something was caught out of 500 casts of the net.

Rewards come from the aquarium itself.

Here's one more link for your use.

http://uo.stratics.com/content/guides/aquarium.php

This page addresses the state in which the aquarium should be kept. :)

The fish should be able to breed hatchlings... it's done automatically by the aquarium. This could be an opportunity to add some Excelsior-exclusive fish to the aquarium system. It just depends on how far our gracious and kind coders want to run with this. The aquariums could turn into one hell of a gold sink. </suckup>

Hatchlings, rewards, etc are all considered aquarium events. Sometimes an event will give you a rare, sometimes a different breed of fish, etc etc etc.

Here are some pictures of different fish and the aquarium event rares. The text is all in japanese. Ignore it. The pictures of the fish and rares are all you need from this page.

http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~parari/uo/i ... arium.html
Morpheus
Administrator

Post by Morpheus »

Arrrr, its done, tnx for the info.

All it needs is a good ol' testing.
Damn it feels good to be a pirate. Yaaarrrr!