(RESOLVED) Bods Timing

Morpheus
Administrator

(RESOLVED) Bods Timing

Post by Morpheus »

Suggestions:
- Since thers quite easy to fill large taming bod, timing should increase to 6 hours
- Due to difficulty of the tailoring/blacksmith bods they should decrease to 3 hours
- Since there arent so many fletching bods they should increase to 6 hours too
- But i'm not sure about carpentry bods
Damn it feels good to be a pirate. Yaaarrrr!
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

there's just one thing -

if your skill is lower than 50, you can get them every hour but they wont have any special materials and low chance of beeing exceptional - and those are the bods that give money

if your skill is 50-70 you get them every 2 hours, and they are somewhat exceptional and special materials, but still no chance of beeing really good (top 3 materials give most cash and rewards)

only way to get bods with good materials is if you have lumberjacking of 120 (chance of petrified wood)

but yea, taming bods could be a bit lower (theyre not skill based right? you just get a random animal there, you can get a dragon at 20 taming).

for now ill lower the taming bods a little, and increase them smith/tailor bods.
EvilDevil
Novice Scribe

Post by EvilDevil »

i dont think that theres too much of fletching bods .... i have like few large bods and i dont have any filler to them so .... im not sure about this ;)
Lessa
Expert Scribe

Post by Lessa »

no taming bods should be increased time since easy to get and smith and tailor lowered cuz of the difficulty. at 4 hours and low players base it will take months before a lbod of smith will be completed.
The Truth hurts yes, but better a wound to heal then a backstabbing death. Honesty is the best policy
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

true... good idea. i will reconsider them again when i put in the patches on next restart.