(RESOLVED) Felluca

Faust
Apprentice Scribe

(RESOLVED) Felluca

Post by Faust »

Felluca is such an empty place now, My idea is to spawn some things here, but not normal of course, I mean creatures similar to paragons, stronger than normal creatures and maybe stronger than paragons. I think they could drop something, but i don't mean arties, rather some uniques items like powder of tempering(?), some deco items, or something like this :P even gargoyle tools, But with low chance to drop, about gauntlet chance. I know it is very hard to do it (new creatures), but I think it could be nice add :) .
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

A word on this topic...
i think that felucca will grow over time. This shard can last for many years, why bother putting in all in a few months and then run out of space. We'll think of nice magical creatures to go with the map.... you know, as imagination brings something, we make it, and put it in :) i guess in a year it will be very crowded in there.

On a side note, i hope we someday switch to another map.. idea is to make a really really large map, and start spawning things there. but it's a hard thing and i doubt it will be realized. would be nice tho :)
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
trikky
Elder Scribe

Post by trikky »

Could this be that we will have unique monsters and unique loot?

WOOT!

Yay for the staff!
--
CaMg(CO3)2 - Its Dolomite baby.....Dolomite!