Troglodyte Cave Deaths

kellsar
Apprentice Scribe

Troglodyte Cave Deaths

Post by kellsar »

I wondered into a cave just SW of Trinsic, next to a waterfall. I happened to come across some creatures inside of a cave (I was looking for the mages in the center), wondered in and saw what was inside. I decided to gather my 5 ostards and went back to kill them (wanted to know what they dropped/difficulty). Needless to say, I died. When I left to look for an ankh or head back to Trinsic, I found that I literally couldn't leave the area. The river to the north has a tree in the way and there was no ankh.

What I am posting is a request to have either an ankh placed in this area and accessible by the dead or remove the tree that is just next to the entrance to Hidden Valley.

Please?

P.S.
Thank you guys for helping me out when this occurred!
Undertaker
Legendary Scribe

Re: Troglodyte Cave Deaths

Post by Undertaker »

the entrance to the hidden vally is actully on the very top NE side... that cave u entered is actully part of a quest, i think a heartwood quest, those troglodytes drop some kind of bear rugs... an to top it off, the quest is disabled... according to the people of the shard...
____________________________________________________________________________________

1987-2009 R.I.P David, my dear sweet Brother (in-law)
For those who knew him don't need an explanation. For those who didn't, an explination would be impossible
kellsar
Apprentice Scribe

Post by kellsar »

I know, but i play around alot... :)
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

Put 1 wandering healer both in fel and tram nearby. Safe travels :)
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)