*BUG* Moving Crate gone! 3/24/09

Reported issues that were either not bugs or cannot be fixed (but don't present a serious issue)
Justin9020
Passer by

*BUG* Moving Crate gone! 3/24/09

Post by Justin9020 »

This bug occured at approx: 2:00 East Coast (USA) Time.

Character: Drax

--Details--
I had a large marble patio house. I hit the customizable button, and agreed to the moving crate option.
I then proceeded to build my customizable house. Unhappy with the size, and story level of the property, I made a quick makeshift house, and committed to it.
I then tried to claim my Moving Crate.
I could not place my moving crate, and could not open it or do anything with it.
Frusterated, I decided that if I destroyed my house it would fall onto the ground where I can then move it around.
I destroyed my house, looked for a crate, none was present.
I rebuilt the same exact marble patio over the same exact spot my old one was located. In a desperate attempt to look for the crate.

None were present. :( And the sign was empty to.

~~There were only around 20 items in the crate I would deem worth keeping, but alot of it was very valuable stuff, to me anyways.
+Colibri
Administrator

Re: *BUG* Moving Crate gone! 3/24/09

Post by +Colibri »

Just for the record:

Turns out Drax demolished the customizable house with the movable crate still full. Movable crate contents do not fall on the ground when a house is demolished. It's intended only for items that turn out to be in invalid positions (in a wall) after a customization.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)