Leveable wepons

Reported issues that were either not bugs or cannot be fixed (but don't present a serious issue)
Borodos
Passer by

Leveable wepons

Post by Borodos »

Hi,

i didnt gain experience from killing Dread Horn. The killing shot was fired from my levelable bow (as were the last dozen or so shots).
Someone might want to check if Dreadhorn or a peerless superclass overrides the BaseCreature.onDamage() method. I could only check the standard LevelItemManager.cs, so there might be be an issue there as well.
+Colibri
Administrator

Re: Leveable wepons

Post by +Colibri »

I think it's mostly based on the percentage of the damage you dealt. Since dreadhorn is very strong, just 12 shots didnt do enough damage for you to be calculated in.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
OldManAlewar
Legendary Scribe

Re: Leveable wepons

Post by OldManAlewar »

Borodos wrote:Hi,

i didnt gain experience from killing Dread Horn. The killing shot was fired from my levelable bow (as were the last dozen or so shots).
Someone might want to check if Dreadhorn or a peerless superclass overrides the BaseCreature.onDamage() method. I could only check the standard LevelItemManager.cs, so there might be be an issue there as well.
teh killing shot, hoewever quaint, will not stop your petch from munchign the XP, you only get XP if your pets didnt do the bunt of teh damage.