FIXED: spell caster keys and disappearing deco

Reported bugs that were fixed or handled in some other way
Cope
Elder Scribe

FIXED: spell caster keys and disappearing deco

Post by Cope »

First off, the zugi fungus and fertile dirt seem to be buggy in the the spell casters keys. When I add either of these items to my keys it replaces the old total with the number of items I just added.

To make sure that's not as confusing as it looks to me:

I had over 2000 zugi fungus on my keys and added about 25 zoogi fungus. I now have about 25 zoogi fungus on my keys, as opposed to 2000 + 25. The same happened earlier today when I attempted to add 9 fertile dirt to an existing 21 in the keys, which left me with 9 fertile. I double checked this again later this evening an attempted to add 1 fertile dirt to my 9 on the keys. Now I have 1 fertile dirt.

My second issue: two times now while trying to place deco in one of my houses the items disappeared. In both instances, I was trying to drag the item from one tile of my floor to another. The new destination was not accepted, and instead of the item "popping" back to where it started, it just disappeared.
KatiJay
Elder Scribe

Post by KatiJay »

In regards to the second issue... I've noticed that happening to me too. But I've found that the items are only disappearing to you, not the server. If you try logging out and logging back in, the items should still be there in their old place (unless you've already tried that and this is something new). I thought it was just me for some reason, so I never said anything... So until this is fixed, try doing that so you don't lose anything. :)
IGN: Auri
Cope
Elder Scribe

Post by Cope »

Interesting. After reading your post Kati, I ran back to my house to log out, and lo and behold the fur is sitting on the floor. Maybe re-logging isn't necessary, just running offscreen.
KatiJay
Elder Scribe

Post by KatiJay »

*nods* I've actually noticed that working too, but it didn't always work for me. Forgot to mention that, hehe.
IGN: Auri
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

thanks for the urgent report. I will fix the spellcasters keys and also replace your lost stock.

As for the disapearing items, it's a packet (runuo core) or a client thing, something I either dont want to mess with or something i dont have access to mess with. So since there's another way of fixing it, we'll have to use that.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)