GOC blighted grove

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
Geriatric
Legendary Scribe

GOC blighted grove

Post by Geriatric »

the collectable item thrasher scales aas part of blighted grove GOC quest

are recognised by the leather workers keys as simply "gold scales"

i have a leather getting macro thats cuts corpses, cuts the leather and adds to the leather workers keyring
it picked up the thrasher scales as "gold scales"
GreenBar
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: GOC blighted grove

Post by GreenBar »

Geriatric wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:37 pm
the collectable item thrasher scales aas part of blighted grove GOC quest

are recognised by the leather workers keys as simply "gold scales"

i have a leather getting macro thats cuts corpses, cuts the leather and adds to the leather workers keyring
it picked up the thrasher scales as "gold scales"
Sounds like you need to improve your macro. There is a color difference between the Thrasher's Scale (color 2640) and the Gold Scale (color 49.) There's also a difference in their name. The loot sorting code I wrote in UOSteam triple verifies everything by graphic ID, color, and property/name. Started using this method back when I did IDOC (in the days before there was an IDOC event.) It found a lot of "unique" items that appeared normal but had a slight variation in one of those three attributes.

In UOSteam, I'd code something like:

Code: Select all

clearignorelist
while @findtype 0x26b4 any backpack any 0
  @setalias "a_scales_found" found
  waitforproperties a_scales_found 500
  if property "Thrasher's Scale" a_scales_found
    headmsg "Thrasher's Scales Found and Skipped" 47
    ignoreobject a_scales_found
  else
    //your scales loading code goes here
  endif
endwhile
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Re: GOC blighted grove

Post by Alamiester »

i think he is refering to it being added to the key rings as scales, i had an issue with an adams bone one time being added to key rings as regular bones also. i think the point being is it shouldnt be able to be added to the key ring. although there are ways to triple check it in uosteam macros, they arent always written that way, and some people dont have the ability to change it if they are using public ones from the forum.