feeding bucket...

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

feeding bucket...

Post by Alamiester »

this may be an issue specific to me but related to others....
AKAWilbur wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:38 pm
CHANGE Feeding bucket will only feed pets that are ordered to Stay. Players have left pets wandering in a small room with the bucket inside, but the pet walked too far away from the bucket and stopped feeding.
Had my feeding bucket for a few months now & never had an issue before with pets "wandering" or getting out of the range of the bucket... But now I notice any time a mob wanders close, my pets (on a stay command) will un-stay & stop using the feeding bucket... I have my feeding bucket locked down at my trainer, but have not enclosed the area... Do I have to enclose the training area now or is there another solution?
sorry i fergot how to make it all fancy.

i am having this issue at my castle next to kronus... alreadu lost several pets going wild....max pets mind you.
andy barrington
Apprentice Scribe

Re: feeding bucket...

Post by andy barrington »

i placed my feeding bucket under my trainer and told my pet to attack the trainer. none lost in 6 years
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Re: feeding bucket...

Post by Alamiester »

yes thats what i did. is there a limit on pets per bucket? seemed when i lost mine, both times i had 5 on it. also i notice my pets stop attacking, (i think) when i log off. does that also mean they dont feed while logged off?