*BUG* with moving house signs.

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
brhanson2
Elder Scribe

*BUG* with moving house signs.

Post by brhanson2 »

I opened a ticket to get this fixed and was told staff doesnt help with house customization anymore (even with a bug) so Ill list it here and maybe it goes on the fix it list :)

I joined 2 houses that overlapped. The sign for the house to the east was inside the house to the west. Fine ill use the move sign option. I moved the sign and the post and hangar was still in the neighboring house. So I removed the post and hanger which fixed that. I then readded the hanger back and instead of the hanger going to the current location of the sign it went to the original location of the sign so now i had a sign hanger in my neighboring house.

If you move the sign then add the hanger or post back it should use the current location of the sign, not the default location of the sign.

Keep up the good work +C
Carzikan (formerly known as Tostig on Great Lakes)
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Re: *BUG* with moving house signs.

Post by Wil »

That doesn't sound like a bug to me. The hanger and post can only go in the bottom south-west corner of the house. It was never made moveable, only the sign itself was.