Can't login to server

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
Rocka87
Adept Scribe

Can't login to server

Post by Rocka87 »

Hello,

I just reinstalled the game after not playing for a while.. and problem is I wasn't sure of my account name so I entered two that I thought was the correct account name and it created 2 new accounts

When I tried on the 3rd with I think the right account I couldn't connect anymore (Maybe because I connected to 2 other accounts already?)

I get the message : "There is some problem communicating with Origin. Please restart Ultima Online and try again"

Is there anyway I can play on my original account?

Thank you
Viirin
Adept Scribe

Re: Can't login to server

Post by Viirin »

No one's gotten back to you for a month? Are you on the unofficial discord? If so I'll try and help you.
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

we dont play on origin u need to type in correct server info as in....shard.uoex.net port 60 info is located on uoex,net under heading of "experienced" if u still need help just holler someone should be able to help
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

dreamstalker wrote:we dont play on origin u need to type in correct server info as in....shard.uoex.net port 60 info is located on uoex,net under heading of "experienced" if u still need help just holler someone should be able to help

"There is some problem communicating with Origin. Please restart Ultima Online and try again" is a stock message from the client. It always says that on failure, regardless of the server you choose.
Viirin
Adept Scribe

Post by Viirin »

I'm still online every day, and able to help if you contact me on Discord so we can work through the problem together.