FAO Colibri

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
Aerith
Master Scribe

FAO Colibri

Post by Aerith »

Hey Col, ive been experiencing really bad lag for the past 2-3 days to the point where i cant hunt as my bandages are getting a 3-5 second delay on them. 4 other people from what ive seen are getting it too. Any chance you could try restarting the server please one of the mornings to see if that clears it up? Im getting 150 ping average.

Thanks!
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Re: FAO Colibri

Post by Muolke »

Aerith wrote:Hey Col, ive been experiencing really bad lag for the past 2-3 days to the point where i cant hunt as my bandages are getting a 3-5 second delay on them. 4 other people from what ive seen are getting it too. Any chance you could try restarting the server please one of the mornings to see if that clears it up? Im getting 150 ping average.

Thanks!
You'll generally get a faster response if you submit a help ticket rather then wait for +C to come to the forums.
Totoro
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Totoro »

Aye, the lag is very bad lately, my client freezes every few seconds. :(
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

Yep some of you also sent tickets through the help system, the server was restarted today.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
Slartibartfast
Master Scribe

Post by Slartibartfast »

Thanks, +C!
In Game: Billy Blacksmith

EasyUO:
Journal Spy | Heal n' Feed

ALT + 42