Mistvale Quests - Stuck

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
Sindall
Journeyman Scribe

Mistvale Quests - Stuck

Post by Sindall »

Hello there. I put in a ticket a week ago, but I have no idea what the timeline is for an expected response, so here I am. Here is my situation:

The first Mistvale Armament Quest I tried to do was the Mistvale Cuirass. I completed the objectives of the quest, but as I didn't know I had to talk to Hastings to receive the reward and fully complete the quest, I abandoned this quest. My quest journal shows the quest as complete though.

I then successfully completed the 5 other armament quests, and got the rewards from Hastings. I figured since the 6 armament quests were showing as complete in my journal, I could continue on to the Reaper quest. That's where it gets stuck saying I must complete all the armament quests before I can begin this one.

I've tried to abandon the quest with Thaddeus, but there isn't an active quest, and he says as much. I can accept the quest again, but the book shows that the quest has already been completed, so I cannot add anything to the book. I can then abandon the quest, but only that one. The previously "completed" quest is still in the journal.

Just looking for help. Thanks.
+Nyx
Administrator

Re: Mistvale Quests - Stuck

Post by +Nyx »

I don’t have a chance to get in game today but when coli has time he can just change the hidden tracking item in your backpack to reflect the correct number of completed quests, an easy fix. Just hang in there and hopefully he will get to you soon. I’ll try to check in in-game tomorrow if I can, just in case :)
Sindall
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Sindall »

Hi +Nyx. That's great, whenever you or coli can get me online to help would be great! If we need to arrange a time to meet, that would work too. Just let me know, thanks!
Sindall
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Sindall »

Hi +Nyx, I haven't been on as much lately, but I was hoping I could schedule a time to meet up and try to get this sorted out. +Requiem did try to help, and I do appreciate it, but I still cannot progress with the quest in Mistvale. Any chance an admin can set aside some time to look at this?