Powerscroll book layout

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
Shindaril
Grandmaster Scribe

Powerscroll book layout

Post by Shindaril »

Hiya,

This probably is already known, but I cannot find a thread concerning it, so here goes...
psbook.png
psbook.png (65.58 KiB) Viewed 3239 times
I finally patched up to the latest patch ( Version 12, I believe) via the patching tool and today, after the restart, I opened my powerscroll book for the first time for a few days. I have been adding powerscrolls in the book and the gump hasn't opened until just now, when I tried to see if the layout issue could have been fixed by removing some scrolls and putting them back in, that's when upon dropping a scroll on the book, opened the gump as well...first time this happened since my return...I also hadn't noticed that sweet "Expanded" check box before...Maybe I've been just blind to it. Anyway, I'm not going to test if I have to remove every single scroll from the book to see if that would help, but as you can see, it's a bit hard to know how many of each scrolls are in the book...Not that it'd matter to me, to be honest, but wanted to report this in after not being able to find a thread about it.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Re: Powerscroll book layout

Post by Wil »

I see it in mine too. The count for all four columns is showing up in the 105 column, each number overwriting the next.
+Arden
Elder Scribe

Post by +Arden »

Code from the experimental server got in :D will get fixed asap, no removing the scrolls wont help.

Sorry for the mixup
Shindaril
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Shindaril »

*thumbs up for fast response* Was purely a cosmetic issue, but to someone who does sell their powerscrolls, it's probably causing some head ache. Glad it will be an easy fix ^^
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

Bump. This is still broken.