aquariums

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
sicarius
Apprentice Scribe

aquariums

Post by sicarius »

is anyone else having issues with their aquarium?

i have a bag that just appaired in the middle of my aquarium and inside are more bags with all my deco items in them and my reward chest has now disapired is this a bug or did something change in the script?
"Obedience Breeds Discipline,Discipline Breeds Unity,Unity Breeds Power, Power is Life"
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Re: aquariums

Post by Alamiester »

yes, mine did this as well. i clicked on remove chest from one of them and it just poofed.
erised_faylen
Master Scribe

Post by erised_faylen »

I'm having the same issue. I took the chest that had appeared out of my aquarium but there still appears to be a bag in the middle of it. I tried releasing it/ dragging it it says you cannot pick that up
Old Fart
Novice Scribe

Post by Old Fart »

Exactly what happened to me as well I had a chest appear in one of my tanks and i clicked on it but nothing happened and then i tried the remove button to extract it from the tank assuming that the items were inside and "pooof" no more chest . that was very disappointing :(

:cry:
The sum of the whole is equal to the sum of it's parts ! However, if there are any parts left over after completing the whole then just through them away then shhhh... *(whisper) don't tell anybody....