Lockdown bug?

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
Sir Blood
Elder Scribe

Lockdown bug?

Post by Sir Blood »

If your house is set to public and you have a container locked down...
* When someone goes to open it, they can not open it... gives them the message this is secure...

Usually when a house is set to public, anyone can open the locked down container... (Note LOCKED DOWN *not* secured... there is no security settings for locked down items)

On my account, it works that way, can interact with some of the locked down items (like unlocking a locked down chest with a key that is also locked down)... but nobody else seems to be able to... even if I friended them to the house...
- - In game name:: Simply Delicious - -
Find my HUGE Rune LIbrary
- Main Floor Housegates
- Bottom SE corner, look for the black and white housegate tile (looks like a QR code you can scan)
Rune displayed @TC -- Far West Wall: Simply's
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Re: Lockdown bug?

Post by +Requiem »

Only the owner and co-owner can play with locked down items. If you want someone to have access to a chest, you have to use a secured chest. It can be secured to allow only the owner, co-owner+, friends+, or anyone.
Sir Blood
Elder Scribe

Re: Lockdown bug?

Post by Sir Blood »

Ahhh, so the lockdown functionality was changed from default on this server... gotcha! Thanks!
- - In game name:: Simply Delicious - -
Find my HUGE Rune LIbrary
- Main Floor Housegates
- Bottom SE corner, look for the black and white housegate tile (looks like a QR code you can scan)
Rune displayed @TC -- Far West Wall: Simply's