re: alchemy again

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
Iago Venport
Elder Scribe

re: alchemy again

Post by Iago Venport »

Sorry to bother you all...I did a search for this but wasn't able to come up with much and honestly I've not tried to craft anything in something like 6 years so I may be stupid...but here goes:

I was at 111.6 alchemy and made a potion keg of deadly poison (46% chance to succeed or something somewhat reasonable). Six minutes tick by, 800 nightshade, 100 uses on my mortal/pestal, and the keg are used up and viola...I get a full keg of deadly poison...and I get a .1 increase in skill. I try it again just to test the waters and this time I evidently fail completely, don't make a single potion, and all the mats are used up and no gain. :displeased:

Allrighty...so then I just try to make single potions and I gain decently (+0.6) after making about 25. The work, time, and materials seem identical so I'm not sure why gains wouldn't be higher or how I couldn't even at least fill up the keg 1/4 of the way when I failed. Is this working as intended...am I missing something? Derrrpp. :lool:

-Iago
+Arden
Elder Scribe

Re: re: alchemy again

Post by +Arden »

Keg crafting was added only to give you a faster and more organised way of making potion kegs its not intended for skilling up.
Iago Venport
Elder Scribe

Re: re: alchemy again

Post by Iago Venport »

Groovy, thanks Arden that's what I kinda thought. :)