Issue w/ Expatcher and Client Download

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
Pariah
Legendary Scribe

Issue w/ Expatcher and Client Download

Post by Pariah »

Trying to download the latest version but getting no response from either the Expatcher or the FTP site. Both are timing out. Thanks!
TeslaElectra
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: Issue w/ Expatcher and Client Download

Post by TeslaElectra »

That happened to me as well. I had to factory reset my computer a few days ago and every time I attempted to install, it kept timing out during install after 5 to 10 minutes of running. I tried 3 or 4 times and kind of gave up. I was trying to avoid using the previous stuff from my external hard drive but I didn't find a way to fix it so I ended up just doing that.

I hope you figure out something. And if you do, please post it here for future reference.
Pariah
Legendary Scribe

Re: Issue w/ Expatcher and Client Download

Post by Pariah »

TeslaElectra wrote:That happened to me as well. I had to factory reset my computer a few days ago and every time I attempted to install, it kept timing out during install after 5 to 10 minutes of running. I tried 3 or 4 times and kind of gave up. I was trying to avoid using the previous stuff from my external hard drive but I didn't find a way to fix it so I ended up just doing that.

I hope you figure out something. And if you do, please post it here for future reference.
I tried several times at periods throughout the day. Around 1pm EST I was able to get a connection with expatcher, albeit a slow one (.5mbp download). So it took maybe an hour, but I'm fully patched now.