Weapon leveling services

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
slimans
Novice Scribe

Weapon leveling services

Post by slimans »

Looking to sell myself to level your weapons. Not sure what to charge for it, would change per weapon type i think. No point spent obviously. I can typically start a weapon on Friday night and have is lvl 100 by Sunday afternoon if i have nothing going on with kids. PM me in game to discuss terms.
Dirtybook
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: Weapon leveling services

Post by Dirtybook »

I recall a conversation I listened to over a year ago, where easy to level weapons was around 50 EDs, and harder ones, (like a skinning knife with not hit spells and x? resists) was around 90-110 EDs. This was also when EDs where averaging over 60k each.

Dont know if this helps, but thats all I got. :?
arni
Journeyman Scribe

Post by arni »

yeah but a year ago prices were totally different. i could sell any nps weapon for 100eds now i cant get 20 for some
Lach
Elder Scribe

Post by Lach »

I would not do it for less than 150ed's
@ Me Bro
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

Dirtybook wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:40 am
I recall a conversation I listened to over a year ago, where easy to level weapons was around 50 EDs, and harder ones, (like a skinning knife with not hit spells and x? resists) was around 90-110 EDs. This was also when EDs where averaging over 60k each.

Dont know if this helps, but thats all I got. :?
That's a pretty good guideline for pricing. In general though, the market for leveled and second hand weapons has pretty much tanked. Back in the day it was about 200ed for this job, but now dirtybook is right.

General pricing: blaze of death 30-40ed, SoP 100ed, BC 90ed high quality looted weapons are like blazes 30ed to level, better of selling them unleveled. Bows/crossbows can attract a higher price due to arrow cost. The price depends on the hits, damage and wep specials of the weapon. A resist dagger will cost you more than a resist warhammer.

I used to make all my wealth selling leveled weapons, but as I said, not enough mid-tier players picking up high end leveled gear so the market is dead for this type of thing. My last commission job for a BC I did for 4 mill for what it's worth.
JOHNNY WARREN!
Geriatric
Legendary Scribe

Post by Geriatric »

3.5 mill was the last price i charged for levelling a BC
and that was around 9 months ago