Buying 5x58% Weapon Base

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Kairoz
Apprentice Scribe

Buying 5x58% Weapon Base

Post by Kairoz »

I am really looking forward to buy a 5x58% weapon base with the correct hits in it, which would be:

- Hit Mana Leech 58%
- Hit Lower Defense 58%
- Any Dmg Spell Hit 58% (Lightning, Fireball, Harm, MA)
- Any Area Hit 58% (Fire, Energy, Cold, Poison)
- Any other random spell 58%

I am willing to make you the best offer you will get for it. Please, give me a chance :wink:

[pm Kairoz in game anytime

ty
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Re: Buying 5x58% Weapon Base

Post by Zanzi »

I have only seen 1 weapon of the 5x58 and no where near those attributes. It would be awesome to see one. I sorta gave up trying after killing over 2k Travesty. That’s like spending 120m.
RavenousPT
Novice Scribe

Post by RavenousPT »

I don't think thats possible, only ancient weapons from auction but I can be wrong
Ravenous
188 Days Old UO Player. (Monthly Updated)
Portugal
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

RavenousPT wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:21 pm
I don't think thats possible, only ancient weapons from auction but I can be wrong
It is possible. There's no 5 x 58 weapons from auctions. Only possible from looted weapons and/or dreadnought weapons.
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

To my knowledge there are only 3 5x58 bases in existence. NME's warhammer, Locke's double axe (with the unique graphics) and my Dreadsword. Cailan had one, or even two, over a decade ago... From memory +C nerfed the loot tables around 2011 (would be cool to have this confirmed) making 5x46/58 much harder to find. As Zanzi said they're very rare to find, I have done close to 3k mel and trav runs and not seen one. I was lucky enough to buy mine a few years ago (and the stats weren't as good as the stats in your post - I had to use X to Y deed to fix them up). Good luck, and be prepared to spend 500m+ on the base weapon, given they are significantly rarer than an Ancient TH or totem.
JOHNNY WARREN!
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

qbf wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:22 am
To my knowledge there are only 3 5x58 bases in existence. NME's warhammer, Locke's double axe (with the unique graphics) and my Dreadsword. Cailan had one, or even two, over a decade ago... From memory +C nerfed the loot tables around 2011 (would be cool to have this confirmed) making 5x46/58 much harder to find. As Zanzi said they're very rare to find, I have done close to 3k mel and trav runs and not seen one. I was lucky enough to buy mine a few years ago (and the stats weren't as good as the stats in your post - I had to use X to Y deed to fix them up). Good luck, and be prepared to spend 500m+ on the base weapon, given they are significantly rarer than an Ancient TH or totem.
Yours was 2 years ago and I’ll take the credit for you being able to get your 5x58. I should have most certainly have gotten a finders fee for that.